InfoBanjir is the official mobile app for Department of Irrigation and Drainage Malaysia or Jabatan Pengairan dan Saliran Malaysia
1. Map: Using a map to show the stations data and also event that above threshold for both rainfall and water level
2. Flood Forecast Message: To show forecast information that in a tabular list.
3. Alert: To show all event of high water level and heavy rainfall in a tabular list
4. Station Status: To show all user preferred station data
5. Flood Camera: To provide a link and view for the user to view the flood camera
6. Flood Tips: Rich text and image of flood tips information
7. Station Preference: to allow user to select and choose their preferred station
Public Infobanjir is a free software application from the Astronomy subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-12-17. The program can be installed on Android.
Public Infobanjir (version 1.2) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Public Infobanjir since it was posted on our website on 2016-12-22.
The latest version is 1.2 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2017-06-28.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2016-12-17
- Added Swipe To Refresh on Alert Notification,- Fixed Tab Activity Crash,- Load the application faster,- Stability fixes